The Microgage III Series of portable precision thickness gauges are available with monochrome and colour displays, with or without A-Scan capability.
All instruments across the range are field upgradeable, allowing the operator to opt for extra features further down the line, without returning the instrument to the factory.
The variety of features offered by the Microgage III series allows the user to select a quality tool that will exceed their application needs. The Echo-to-Echo capability allows the measurement of the thickness of materials without removing paint or coatings,
- 0.0001 resolution
- 30 MHz bandwidth
- Sunlight readable
- Zoom auto tracking
- Live A-Scan (colour optional)
- Storage and recall of set ups
- Datalogger 100,000 readings
- Vibration and colour change with alarm
- Multiple Modes for challenging applications
- Real-Time adjustment of initial gain, slope, range, rectification, zoom and blankings.
- Languages include: English, German, French
- Included with DL version
- Cross sectional view of test piece
- Enter Maximum Thickness
- Saves B-Scan in DL
- Easy to review
- Shows all readings in review mode
- Interfaces with Data XLS software